Re: Fw: Baker out tonight.

Baker's got to block out all the criticisms this week,
given his fragile psyche. Fairly or not, the fans could
turn on him even more if he sits out tonight (given that
he's got the weekend off after that).

What has to hurt him more is how his teammates appear to
be starting to doubt him. Antoine gave him a killer glare
after he flubbed an interior pass, and Pierce blamed
unnamed players after the game for being deadweight
(which I didn't think was the most captain-like thing to
say, but whatever).

As for the media, I feel Bill Walton should keep his
mouth shut. He knows how painful it is to hear these
casual media cheap shots and not be able to do anything
about it.

Among other excellent things, Kim Malo posted this Vin
joke as reported by the News Tribune out in Seattle.
Sitting out tonight's game would be close to the worst
case scenario for him. He should play if he can, even for
a few minutes.

http://www.tribnet.com/sports/basketball/sonics/story/2571
893p-2621280c.html

Baker boxes out media
Frank Hughes; The News Tribune

Q: What is the difference between Barret Robbins and Vin
Baker?

A: One is an overpaid, overweight, depressed center who
lets his teammates down, and the other is an all-pro
lineman for the Oakland Raiders.

***
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?