Re: Baker?

At 02:21 PM 2/5/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Anyone hear anything about Baker checking into the hospital with
"light-headedness"
People, don't you get it - he's between surgeries. They took out his old brain and haven't put in the transplant yet. That's why he's light-headed, not to mention comatose (the brainstem can't do a whole lot more than keeping you alive). Like I've said before, it's gonna take a medical miracle to resuscitate his game. But if successful, it will be a new Vinnie. I can just imagine Tommy screaming in his best Gene Wilder voice: "IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!", when the new, hard-working, smart, and aggressive Vinnie starts kicking butt on the floor. I just fervently hope it isn't Chris Wallaces' brain they're swapping it for...

Kestas