A Walker Question

In a message dated 2/5/2003 12:54:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Celtics-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Before Kenny and Walker used to argue...on occasion you would notice that
> Kenny simply would not let the ball flow through Walker. Walker might have
> high basketball I.Q. but he is almost cursed with his ability to make
> incredibly difficult shots.. He consistently shoots a poor percentage when
> its clear he could stay within himself and shoot much better.

I only get to see the Cs national telecasts.  An observation though:  on
those broadcasts, Walker has really played within himself, and I've been
surprisingly impressed with his game.  Seemed better than Pierce, who's
looked out of it in those national broadcasts.

I'm wondering though, does he play a more controlled game in front of
national TV, and then reverts back to the what I consider selfish/foolish
play when not on national TV.  Just trying to get a perspective.

He's been pretty impressive when I've seen him.