Re: Welcome, Yogi

Actually it's all because he's not that good. He had one good year when he
was about 20 pounds lighter. He's done nothing in years. With 2 different
teams in that span. If he had anything to contribute surely he would have by
now. Him and Mills were simply throw ins.

Art Silva

> How long has it been that "Yogi" Stewart has been a Celtic?  Or, should I
say a "Celtic?"
> I don't know about you guys, but the worst feeling in the world is sitting
on the bench, knowing that you can play.  Well, compared to knowing that the
star goes home with the cheerleader and you merely go home.  The point is:
shouldn't there be some sort of "here's five minutes, Yogi, because you were
a valuable part of the trade?"  I don't get it.  It's like putting all the
in-laws in the kitchen for Christmas dinner and then expecting them to clean
up after the "real" family.  I think it stinks.  When a new player, not a
rookie, joins the team he should have a real, tangible welcome--some playing
time!  Yogi is a shot-blocker, rebounder and he can't find pt on the
Celtics!  He deserves an apology from whoever doles out the minutes.