Re: Welcome, Yogi

<Well, compared to knowing that the star goes home with the cheerleader and
you merely go home.>

Well, I never really thought of the poor guys merely going home ... ;>)

But I agree with your premise.  Where is Yogi?  Why no shot?  Can he be
traded with Mills and a two for a first?

He doesn't deserve being ignored if he is healthy.  Show him some respect.
Get some value for him and let him go on with his career.

<Jim
---