Welcome, Yogi

How long has it been that "Yogi" Stewart has been a Celtic?  Or, should I say a "Celtic?"
I don't know about you guys, but the worst feeling in the world is sitting on the bench, knowing that you can play.  Well, compared to knowing that the star goes home with the cheerleader and you merely go home.  The point is:  shouldn't there be some sort of "here's five minutes, Yogi, because you were a valuable part of the trade?"  I don't get it.  It's like putting all the in-laws in the kitchen for Christmas dinner and then expecting them to clean up after the "real" family.  I think it stinks.  When a new player, not a rookie, joins the team he should have a real, tangible welcome--some playing time!  Yogi is a shot-blocker, rebounder and he can't find pt on the Celtics!  He deserves an apology from whoever doles out the minutes.

Cheers.  Merry after-Christmas.  And we could beat the Lakers if we were rebounding well.  Gene