Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Last night

Let me get this straight. I can't blame Walter, because Obie is telling him to shoot. But it's Ok to blame Pierce, because he does everything on his own. So Obie is telling Walter to shoot, but not Pierce? Do you even realize how hypocritical your posts have become because you are so insistant on bashing Pierce?

How ridiculous that one can back up Walter Flippin McCarty while saying that Paul Pierce is the problem on this team. Wow.

I don't care if O'Brien has a gun to Walters head and is telling him to shoot the ball. If Walter McCarty is 0 for his first 3 three's, and somehow procedes to keep shooting them anyways, then that is completely and totally Walter McCarty's fault and no one elses. He is not that good of a shooter where he can just keep shooting and hope to break out of it. He either has it or he doesn't. And if he realizes that he doesn't have it on a certain night, then he should not shoot it. Absolutely positively no excuse for him to go 0-6 on threes. He should have stopped shooting ater starting 0-3, or 0-4 as a worst case scenario.

From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx
To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Last night
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:24:33 EST

Don't blame Walta. He is just doing what the coach is telling him to do, set
up at the three point line. Walta and Jiri just weren't hitting their threes.
That is what Walta is out there for. He doesn't do anything else very well.
Although they went to Baker early in the first half, the rest of the game was
the PP show, with PP forcing the action and taking shots under duress.....

Wonder why Stewart got garbage time over Kendrick.....

Cs still haven't figured out how to utilize Davis's ability to break down a
defense one-on-one as the other team focuses on PP.....

I would like to see what would happen with a Mihm and Baker combined in a
lineup (preferably starting to get a good taste). I know Obie would hate the
opponent's power forward, who would likely be smaller and quicker, carving up
Baker but I would hope that Mihm's presence at the rim and the Harter help defense
would reduce the damage....

Jackson's comments on Raef being a Shaq-beater were interesting. More
interesting that as hard as it is to get a real, stud center that can match up with
Shaq that the Mavs would let him get away. Cuban and Nellie really overplayed
their hand. It is one thing to screw up a good thing because of a owner like
the Cs did after going to the Eastern finals. It is another to do it to yourself
like the Mavs did trading away Nick-it-Nite, their hired gun and Raef, their
only viable center and attack against Shaq....

DJessen33

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work  and yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx