Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Last night

I'm not sure why you say that. Doesn't Raef play for the Celtics (or sit on
the bench to be exact)?....But we need to be worried about the Mavs because our
future is tied to them with their number 1 draft pick. Also, having a Raef at
center option could be key in the future without our own dominant
center.....I also happen to live in Maville....Peace, love, joy....

DJessen33