re: Why Ray's Wrong (again) about a Kidd trade

<I don't' know that Pierce would be wild about (a) sharing the team and (b)
sharing the team with such a hated rival>

I would bet that Pierce would offer to drive down to NJ to pick him up.
This trade would get Ainge's jersey in the rafters and bring Cous back to
the mike full time.

There is no question Ainge makes the call, Ainge and Kidd have connection.
I do doubt that the Nets make the trade unless they are blowing up and
rebuilding after maybe losing KMart.  We do have two firsts and some good
talent to put into a trade.  We can add the case of making a EC team
competitive against the WC to a new Net ownership.

For Kidd, I would push the envelope.

<Jim
---