1st Place Despite OB-less

1st place thanks to some clutch shooting from Yiri and foul shooting by he and
Pierce at the end. This was an ugly game to watch. No defense by the Celts
again. When OB goes Harter must vacate the premises also. How can a coach with
about 5min left and the opponents 1 foul from the limit, let em fire 3's?
Know why? That's OB ball. McCarty gets 30 minutes and hasn't improved at all
since he's been here.

We definitely miss LaFrentz because of his steady influence. James is in a bit
of a funk and Banks is just too green to keep out there unless you want to
blow the season and give him the experience. This is my last bitch about OB.
He sucked during the Walker era of Sputnik shots and sucks now in this era
that I predict will be the Pierce/Yiri era. We need some more consistent
scoring, our big hope is that Davis gets comfortable and plays the way he can.
14-14 and we're in (tied) for 1st,  incredible. Next 2 games Atlanta and
Phoenix, bottom dwellers, but hedge your bets on these.

DanF