From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dan Forant
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 5:58 PM
To: Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 1st Place Despite OB-less

1st place thanks to some clutch shooting from Yiri and foul shooting by
he and Pierce at the end. This was an ugly game to watch. No defense by
the Celts again. When OB goes Harter must vacate the premises also. How
can a coach with about 5min left and the opponents 1 foul from the
limit, let em fire 3's? Know why? That's OB ball. McCarty gets 30
minutes and hasn't improved at all since he's been here.

We definitely miss LaFrentz because of his steady influence. James is in
a bit of a funk and Banks is just too green to keep out there unless you
want to blow the season and give him the experience. This is my last
bitch about OB. He sucked during the Walker era of Sputnik shots and
sucks now in this era that I predict will be the Pierce/Yiri era. We
need some more consistent scoring, our big hope is that Davis gets
comfortable and plays the way he can. 14-14 and we're in (tied) for 1st,
incredible. Next 2 games Atlanta and Phoenix, bottom dwellers, but hedge
your bets on these.

DanF