Philly win

     I guess I'm more optimistic than Dan.  This is, basically, a brand new
team.  Obie isn't sure what he has to play with yet, but they win a game they
could have given up on.  Welsch gets better and better; Pierce is playing at a
high level; I hold out very high hopes for Davis and Banks, although on
different time lines.  I said after the Walker trade that while our predictions for
this year may be interesting, I'd really be interested in predictions NOW for
next year.  If anyone cares to post such a prediction by - oh, let's say 12/31
- I'll keep track of them.  I think next year's Celtics win 52 games.
   Finally, in my Celtic world there are four different types of games.
While they occasionally mix'n'match, there are Laker games, Philly games, playoff
games, and all the others.  Today the Cs won a Philly game.
 - Doug