Fwd: [Celtics' Stuff ] Pierce and Davis friends

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "proaudiomusic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: December 15, 2003 9:42:41 PM EST
> To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Celtics' Stuff ] Pierce and Davis friends
>
> Tommy said he and Davis were friends and played in the summer games
> together and pulled for this trade.
>
> This speaks volumes.
>
> Dave
> *************
	The above, came up on the Yahoo board.  It seems that Paul has his
hands in on the trade, as he may have had in acquiring LaFrentz.
	Interesting little side action here between Egg and Kestas.
	Since Brenda, on another board, once claimed to be a "Big East"
woman's, varsity, basketball coach, her credibility was never much of
an issue, but, I must, for the sake of integrity, attach this little
E-mail she sent me last week, regarding two of my favorite underdogs;

	Date: 	December 7, 2003 11:42:01 AM EST
	From: 	  Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
	Subject: 	Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] May has it right. Find Pepe
Sanchez!-Globe
	To: 	  jim metz <jimmetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

In a message dated 12/7/03 1:38:55 PM, jimmetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< You blowing in your pal Peter's ear again? Pepe?  Could you imagine
him actually coming here and saving the season? LOL The kid can play,
even if he does have those "thick legs." >>

JB
_______
{Thought you would enjoy that.  Don't you think it deserves at least an
Egg credit line on your Yahoo board?   Next up ... Yogi Stewart.}

Eggcentric