From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wright, Cecil
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 10:46 AM
To: Celtics
Subject: RE: Back on the Bandwagon

I would like to congratulate Cedric Maxwell for #31 being hoisted to the
rafters tonight.  He was one of the greatest playoff performers I've
ever seen and was supremely workmanlike.  It is still a mystery to me
how Larry Bird was voted to the All-Defensive team when it was Max who
was guarding the Doc and Worthy.

Cecil