Eric Williams - not inefficent.

I see a little of him in EW (toughness, style, and role on the team).
But I'm still not a fan of Eric's inefficient game.  This year like
every year he's shooting in the low 40% or 30%, and doesn't have the 3pt
bomber excuse that Toine had.
Eric Williams is not inefficent. He is incredibly efficent. Efficeny is
traditionally measured by PPA (points per attempt) and here Eric Williams is
scoring 1.37 PPA. Scoring 243 points on 177 attempts is very efficent by NBA
standards.

Antione Walker OTOH tends to remain close to 1.0 PPA historically with the
Celtics. For example Walker has scored 391 points on 371 attempts.

Statistically Williams has been certifiably amazing this year. Traditionally
offfensively efficent forwards and guards are poor shot creators - see Brent
Barry (for example).. But by virtue of Williams low post game he is able to
create shots and score efficently. Williams has for the most part been an
offensive force.

He is a limited passer,  a mediocre rebounder (though not this year) and a
overrated defender. But his offense - it's hard to knock.

Pete