Re: losing LaFrentz

<< Of course, I'm not sure that any of the so-called 'insider information'
that you've ever shared is not entirely your invention. >>

Too bad now you and CeltsSteve will never know, will you?

I apologize for embarrassing you, but I just did not anticipate that anyone
would take such a silly jargonesque post seriously. I thought you knew how
silly
I thought the entire Dr. Niednagel thing to be.

At any rate, as a consolation prize, you and Berry remain two of my
favorite posters.  And nothing you can do will ever change my stubborn
opinion.

Egg