Re: losing LaFrentz

In a message dated 12/14/03 9:11:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kkv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Eggcentric@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> ><I think she was only joking! >- pdbauer
> >

> >Yes.  Thought it was obvious.
>
> No, it's rarely obvious with you, at least to me. In your typical blend of
> the unbelievable (in this particular case, the Halliburton bit), and the
> quite-possible - that Niednagel had tested Kedrick and found him wanting in
> intelligence - especially given your earlier comments about the same subject, it's
> hard to know where the jesting ends.

Welcome to the club, Kestas.  You've now figured her out.

> The part that I hastily took to be sloppily relayed hearsay turned out to
> be your invention as well. Of course, I'm not sure that any of the so-called
> 'insider information' that you've ever shared is not entirely your invention.

Exactly!  But I'd advise you to be careful.  You'll probably find:

1) She no longer praises your posts;
                        and
2) Now might plant a knife or two in your back.

Once she refers to you as "churlish" or "Neanderthal" or both, you'll know
you've truly arrived.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien