Re: Cs stay with gameplan but Nuggets don't read scouting report

Tammo,
Hey, your Jayhawk boy can take a little criticism. However, I checked the
tape and you were right. I was wrong. I stand corrected....I still think you got
the wrong guy to pick out as a PP basher. I am usually a PP athletic
supporter....

DJessen33