Re: Cs stay with gameplan but Nuggets don't read scouting report

>>>Tammo,
Hey, your Jayhawk boy can take a little criticism. <<<

I am very well aware of that.

>>>However, I checked the
tape and you were right. I was wrong. I stand corrected....<<<

Well that's very big of you.
Honestly, I have no problem with the deserved criticism.  It's the undeserved
criticism that bothers me.  Especially when it looks like people are digging
to find something to complain about.  That was how your post hit me when I
first read it.
I do appreciate the fact you can admit you made a mistake.  Not everyone can.

TAM