From: "Kim" <kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: Utah game

> The radio broadcasters indicated it was probably a discipline move arising
at least in part from Marcus responding very badly to being pulled from the
prior game. They went out of their way to say he was available to play, nor
were they in any way critical of the move (and yes, they DO criticize
coaching moves). Dunno if that's the case, but seems reasonably likely,
since he usually has played at least some and the run away win without him
if anything would help to drive any lessons home.
> Kim

also wonder why the other pine sitters didn't get into the game.  I forget
whether Perkins or Hunter is on IR, but whichever one was suited up could
have gotten a few minutes.  Is there something about the tradition of
garbage time that I don't understand?
>      Welsch does continue to grow on you, doesn't he?  And you have to
like Blount, not a particulalry talented guy, who seems to work his ass off
every time he's in there.