Re: A Cornucopia of Monday Delights

Celtics can pretty much stumble and bumble their way across the NBA season
and still make the playoffs.  <<<<<

Don't look now but the Bulls are playing very well, and that is without
Chandler and Pippen.
They beat the Bucks and should have beaten both the 76ers and the Hornets.
They certainly out played them.
Also for all those who were putting down Hinrich after his first couple
games, coming back from the flu and losing close to 15 pounds (which for a guy
Hinrich's size it might as well have been 50 lbs) and being thrown in against
Iverson and Baron Davis back to back would be difficult for anyone to handle.
He still hasn't found his shot, but he was such a great shooter in college
I've got to believe that will come around.  The last four games Kirk has 33
assists to 7 turnovers.  He's also getting praise for his defense.  He was giving
Iverson fits the other night.  Tim Floyd was impressed enough to say he was
going to be a very special player.
Crawford is still starting at the point, but Kirk is coming off the bench
just minutes into the game and taking over the point guard responsibilities,
which allows Crawford to play the shooting guard, the position he is much more
suited for.  This has made the Bulls so much better on both ends of the floor.
I've watched a lot of Bulls games this season and right now they are playing
much better basketball than the Celtics.  If Curry could ever learn to play up
to his capabilities (I don't think I've ever seen a player of his size and
strength miss so many bunnies), they could be one of the better teams in the
Eastern Conference.

TAM