Denver game.

I was able to catch some of the re-running of the game during my lunch and
Denver did press at the end of the game.  Their guy's just haven't learned
how to cut off the angles and fouled instead.  Cost them the game.

Mike James had some big FT's.  He may have some deficiencies as a PG but he
has a toughness when the money is on the line that reminds me of Strick.

Pierce had a huge rebound at the end of the game.  It was Dan that suggested
that he is just cutting his teeth without Walker.  I totally agree.  I
believe Pierce will continue to grow as a player and a leader.

Jiri was a great pick up.  I love the bball smarts this guy has.  The
hustle, the team mentality.  This guy would have fit in on C's teams of old.

I love the higher scoring games.  Not going overboard, but certainly better
then the previous game.

<Jim

---