Re: Boykins

Boykins is quite a spark plug. I'm glad he's in the league.
C's really hung tough to pull this one out. It wasn't easy though. Denver put on quite an exhibition of 3 pointers the final minute. I'm not quite sure why Vin Baker is getting hardly any playing time the second half. His shot looks good. Blount on the other hand is logging big minutes in the 4th. Blount did make a great offensive rebound and put back at the end of the game. Pierce and Welsch are starting to get some chemistry. It's amazing to hear all of the Pierce bashing by Celtic fans. The guy has such a pure shot but is probably double and tripled teamed more than any other guy in the league. Regardless of the defensive pressure Pierce had a great game tonight.