Re: STOP THE MADNESS

<If Antoine did turn out the be a distraction,
we could have always waited and traded him for another
teams distraction...instead of an injured, soft Raef
LaFrentz.  >

When I read statements like this I always scratch my head.

When most trades occur, let's just use the recent Bonzi trade as an example,
you always hear about other teams having tried to get in on it somehow.
Even if they are just rumors like Boston trying to work something out
(shudder).

With the Walker trade I heard nothing.  Not one other team lamenting their
misfortune in not getting Walker.  Nothing about any other team having made
an offer but "just" couldn't pull it off.

Think about this, Bonzi Wells had more interest the Walker?  This guy is a
pig.  I would root for the Nets over the C's if the team had put a C's uni
on him.  He is reason alone to turn pro Bball off.

Walker may be a lot of things, but he seems to be a "decent" person.  Yet
know one wanted him?

The current play of Walker is is like the Walker the year before signing his
second contract.

But anyway, if no one wanted to trade for him.  Something is better then
nothing when he walked.  Not even taking into account what may have happened
by keeping him here with him knowing he wasn't going to be shown the money
by this ownership.

<Jim
---