Re: OB - Why Do People Call Him an Excellent Coach?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean" <sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Listening to media types, it seems everyone thinks OB is an excellent
> coach.  Ordway stands by it.  Tanguay is saying not on the post game.
> Ainge thinks it.  On and on, I keep hearing this.  Where does this come
> from?

Remember the year he was given a mediocre point guard, a back-up forward /
bruiser who's had a mediocre career, and a career back-up undersized
shooting guard with a decent outside shot, to go along with Walker and
Pierce? He coached them to the ECF. How about the year he had no point
guard, a center with a chronic knee injury, and no forward / bruiser. He got
them past a better team in the first round. He can coach. His teams have
overachieved given the talent on the floor.

Let's just keep saying to ourselves, "addition by subtraction.  It'll be all
right in three to five years."

Paul M.