OB - Why Do People Call Him an Excellent Coach?

Listening to media types, it seems everyone thinks OB is an excellent coach. Ordway stands by it. Tanguay is saying not on the post game. Ainge thinks it. On and on, I keep hearing this. Where does this come from? At best, I have thought OB was a pretty good coach and I never thought I had anything against him personally.

This seems like myth making 101...

Dan Forant wrote:

Didn't you really know the results even early on when we led by 29????
Marching on towards the lottery...

DanF