Re: If this weren't so pathetic...

There are a few important things that don't show up on a box score. This team
has no heart, and no guts. They played scared during parts of this second
half. Where's the leadership on the floor? Don't blame this on the coach.
Here's a phrase seen a lot on this list recently: "Addition by subtraction."
So....can someone tell me what's been added since we subtracted that punk? I'd
really like to know what all the other Neanderthals think about this little
beauty of a game.

Amen. Pierce lost his heart following his comeback. Sure, it was a huge thing, but hes had no heart since it happened.

No heart. No soul.

No Celtics.

Get rid of Ainge and O'Brien. Ainge is the classic case of a coattail rider- always was, always will be.

Just my opinion.

John