Re: If this weren't so pathetic...

  I was out today doing two of my favorite things (playing golf and drinking
beer) and didn't see the game, but here's a shot.  PP seems to talk a lot
about "my team" and being leader etc.  It all sounds sort of forced.  Who IS the
leader of this team?  Is there one?  Does Pierce want to be it?  The Lakers win
because Shaq and Kobe BOTH want to be The Man and strive to outdo each other.

   I still think this team has potential.  I knew this year would be a step
back, but I didn't think the step would be this big.  Pierce is a star.  Banks
will be a solid (at least ) point guard.  Baker is playing well and can easily
give us 15/10.  I still like most of what EWill brings to the table.
   Why it all adds up to 7-11 is a mystery to me.