RE: "Better Solutions"???

As far as Blount yeah I have watched him the last few years and haven't seen
much. Was he even at the playoff games when Kidd and Martin killed us on the
boards? The Chief probably could have played better. He probably was
standing around as usual.

Mcginnis at least he has proven he can put it in the hoop something about
10/12's of the C's have not. I think have averaged about 7 assists that
year. Who was the last C's point that averaged that much in a season?

This team has to address it weaknesses inside just to get out of the East
and facing the West is a whole other issue. You can't do it with 220-240
pound 4's like Battie playing out of position at the 5 spot. He can't help
the up tempo game if he is out on IR. Do you really feel comfortable with
Battie guarding Mourning? Shaq? Duncan? Especially when our 4 doesn't add
much on the defensive side.

Hopefully Banks and Hunter are diamonds because we have had a lot of coal in
recent years.

John