"Better Solutions"???

John Lyell wrote:

<<McGinnis would have been a better solution than James. I think he
averaged 13-14 a game for Clip's with a lousy team.>>

I assume you're talking about Jeff McInnis, not George McGinnis.  Why is
putting up #s on a lousy team a good thing?  Apparently, McInnis is a
cancer in the locker room, but hey -- why let that stop you from signing
him when he did SUCH a good job with the Clippers?

<<The clips signed Officer Olden Polynice. He would have given us more
than Blount can.>>

Did you even watch Blount last year?  And you think Polynice would have
"given us more"?  More what?  Laughs?

<<I would give the Warriors Blount, Williams or even battie for Foyle. At
least he adds something inside we don't have.>>

Like what?  Blocking 2.5 shots/game last year?  So what?  5.4 ppg?  6.0
rpg?  This excites you enough to give up Battie, who put up better #s
(other than blocks) playing hurt and is ideally suited to play the uptempo
game with Banks?