Re: word usage

Per Snoop, I'll take this off the list and discuss it
(if need be) personally with him or whomever.  It was
never my intention to make a heretofore Celtics
related discussion board discuss the merits of a word.
 But I still do think the usage was warranted.  But,
that said, it'll never be written again (by me that
is).  My apologies.

Ryan
--- Snoopy the Celtics Beagle

Website