Re: thoughts on this list and the Celtics

And so another sniper takes aim from the sanctuary of a Mosque.

Since my computer's PWS (Profanity Warning System) was flashing
red alert, I should have known better than to read your bitter little
outburst/diatribe.

So what's with your mean-spirited, grouchy little group, Mr.
Omnipresent?  Are the Celts frustrating all of you to the point where
your only defense is to attack THE MESSENGERS, not their messages?

Offend one of you, offend all... or are you all the same person?  You
sound a lot like the nasty BillyBird under an alias ... except you
are funnier.  You actually found a hundred ways to use suck, f--k,
masturbation, sh-t, and motherf--k in expressing your dissatisfaction
with how the quality of this list's writing has headed so South.
Now that is a classic.

Might I be so bold as to suggest that you and fellow depressed board
members of BABIES UNLIMITED (BillyBird, Hironaka, ever-charming
Grodeg, and all other once proud and legendary Pulitzer types who freely
grazed the plains of this list prior to the Celt's current predicament)
form your own private Celt message board?  That would enable you all
to prance around in pristine white robes and post your stimulating tomes,
pontificating back and forth without the threat of hurtful opposing views.

Ego, ego, ego... idols surely have feet of clay. If the dissident views of
DForant, Kestas, Berry, myself, etc., so turn you off, then you should never
have joined such a discussion group before considering that you would
once in a while be challenged on your views, or that it would be the
performance of your own beloved team who would in the end, do you in.

So shame on you and your crude attack, Ryan.  I am beginning to feel
like a Voodoo Doll with each Walker missed trey or Celtic loss
translating to yet another old lister with another rusty old pin ready
to stick in one of my vital organs.  Apparently the fire which seemed
extinguished after the Pitino years still burns beneath the ashes.

There are many wonderful writers on this board who I fully enjoy
reading while your uptight, narrow little group of defensive,
nose-out-of-joint, world-class meanmouths continue to drain most
of the joy out of what should have/could have been a fun discussion
group.  What can we learn from each other when pride and error choke
the windows of our minds?

So - hope this is long enough to qualify as a real post, good luck to
the Celts, and thanks for the memories, Ryan.

Egg