Re: thoughts on this list and the Celtics

Good job Dan.  That's what I'm talking about.  I
learned more about you in that post, than I did in any
other post you've ever written (that is, before I
started deleting them before even reading them...).
My point, Dan, is that this is a discussion group.
You need more than 2 sentences to start and/or
continue a discussion.  When you post a one line
non-sequitur, nobody can say anything to follow it and
conversation dies.  If that's you purpose, well done,
but it's not conducive to a good list conversation.

And it'd be cool if you didn't double post :)

Ryan

http://tax.yahoo.com