Re: Tonight

I too was at last night's game and I too left after the 3rd.

Although I watch nearly every game on the tube, I rarely make it to the
Fleece to watch the "action" in person.  Normally I savor every moment
when I'm there, but last night "every moment" felt like an eternity.  The
crowd was silent (aside from the Max announcement and a shout-out to
Ainge) and the C's were playing like Ben Stein speaks.  I'm at the end of
my rope with the OB era.  This is not basketball.

-A

=>  I left the game in the 3rd because it was so gross. Not just the result but
=>  the effort. Not what you want to see from the C's against a team that you are
=>  potentially going to be up against in the first round, though I don't think we
=>  will have to worry about that now. Battie got hurt and we could drift to the 7
=>  spot, though I think we will still hold on to 6.
=>
=>  Twoine looked like he was just watching Pierce play. NOt a factor. Again, not
=>  what you want to see form your co-captain.
=>
=>  I was glad to be there to hear the announcement that Max's #31 will be retired
=>  early next season. GO MAX! We can debate his comeback in '85 when Red claimed
=>  he dogged it, but I remember him for '81 for putting the C's on his back for
=>  game 7 against LA (BEAT LA!) and for his overall unstoppable low post game,
=>  outdone only by McHale, one of the all time greatest!