Tonight

I left the game in the 3rd because it was so gross. Not just the result but
the effort. Not what you want to see from the C's against a team that you are
potentially going to be up against in the first round, though I don't think we
will have to worry about that now. Battie got hurt and we could drift to the 7
spot, though I think we will still hold on to 6.

Twoine looked like he was just watching Pierce play. NOt a factor. Again, not
what you want to see form your co-captain.

I was glad to be there to hear the announcement that Max's #31 will be retired
early next season. GO MAX! We can debate his comeback in '85 when Red claimed
he dogged it, but I remember him for '81 for putting the C's on his back for
game 7 against LA (BEAT LA!) and for his overall unstoppable low post game,
outdone only by McHale, one of the all time greatest!

Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com