First move

It's too bad the new owners came in too late to spend the extra $4 million or so it would have taken to get Rodney Rogers and Travis Best. That's going to bother me all season. But as a first move, does anyone disagree that they should use a 13th roster spot and bring in a REAL point guard?

I'd love to see Shammond Williams get a shot at starting because I think he can play and he can really shoot. But it would be nice to have a veteran who can get the ball upcourt against pressure. Aren't Rod Strickland and Greg Anthony still out there?

STEVE