Re: [Celtics' Stuff Recanted testimonies not unusual - Globe

	This smells. The story is being managed. No mention  of the charge of
intimidation by the D.A., by the witness, on the stand, only sympathy
and forgiveness for the witnesses who are either committing perjury
now, or were earlier, before the grand jury. Heads should be rolling,
or, perjury charges flying.

	My nose tells me there is a worse stink here than comes off the
Charles river, on a foggy day. I believe that this case is fixed, from
the top down, and the bottom up. It's dead! Acquittals, or even
dropped charges, for all.
	JB

	Unchain My Heart !