Re: tickets lakers game

So Maurice,

Did you purchase those 2 tickets? For future reference, you should always buy what you can because you just ned to get through the door. Once in, you can always find 2 seats somewhere.

I posted here Thursday that seats went on sale a day early online. Have no idea why. It was called the AT+T broadband presale. I clicked on the link. thinking you had to enter some AT+T code or enter your bill number to buy them. Once I saw that anyone could get them, I gobbled up all of the seats that I wanted and posted that info here. Sorry you did not see it. In any event, if you need Lakers tix, I have some extra ones (Wizards) for sale. Email me if interested.

Hi Kim, did not see you there. After reading your post I guess you must have been in line the bulk of the time. The amount of people there was good to see. I was shooting baskets. Among those there were 76 MVP JoJo White, Coach Willie Maye and some others.

Peace!