Re: tickets lakers game

At 07:46 AM 9/22/02 -0400, stephen beauregard wrote:
>Hi Kim, did not see you there. After reading your post I guess you must have been in line the bulk of the time. The amount of people there was good to see. I was shooting baskets. Among those there were 76 MVP JoJo White, Coach Willie Maye and some others.

Well I got there early, so my time in line was mostly before the block party shooting stuff etc was set up.
JoJo looked good, didn't he? In the shoot off as well - and not 'for his age' good. Did you get a chance to talk to any of the players? I saw Vinnie arrive and I know Eric and Walter were supposed to come, but didn't see them.

Kim