From: Lance Jacobson [mailto:lancejacob@attbi.com]
Sent: September 18, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Dan Forant; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Kenny points to Nets

    I expected him to say, "thanks Celts, for the chance to get me to the
    Conference Playoffs. Life moves on, good luck this season" Digging the
Celts
    was a classless act were used to from self absorbed athletes.>> DanF

Hey, Kenny wasn't saying that the Celts should have kept him.  He's saying
that they
have no respect for the PG position, (true) and think that 3pt shooters will
give them
more than distributors who can dribble through traffic.

He DID say that he can still run a team, and we'll see if he gets picked up
this
season (no way).  The guy gave the Celts 6 years and was the only playmaker.
I didn't
love Kenny, but I loved the way he could play more than any Celtic in the
past 6
seasons.  That's me.

Oh, you think that he should be greatful for the Celts getting him to the
ECF?  I see
it the other way--they should be grateful that he kept Iverson in check and
ate
Atkins' lunch.  Going to Seattle was exile for Anderson, and the team kept
saying they
needed 3pt shooters at PG.  He's saying that there philosophy is worth
beans.  Guess
we'll see who's right.