Re: A lot to like in the Cs

    I think the Cs can take them [Nets] but they will have to show that they will be
able to work
    with a true post player (something they have needed for years and will
    relieve Walker from some of his more ugly moments) and they can break a press
    without a true point guard to date.>>DJessen

Oh, that's it?  The most expensive guy on the roster has a completely new kind of game
from the recent Celtic style, and it's just a itsy-bitsy question as to whether it
will work?

Break a press with Shammond?  He'd rather shoot from mid-court than bring the ball
over.  Defense?  Not his strong suit.  But then there's Bremer, who didn't get drafted
even after hype about him going early in the second round.

We've got a ton of serious questions, and a whole slate of new guys who aren't proven,
and some who have proven that they're mediocre.  The competition's gotten better, and
we've made some huge tradeoffs and gambles.

Glad you like the C's chances.  I have little faith that the captains are ready to
change their style of offense so easily, and with the supporting cast, the talent
drops off sharply.