Re: Kenny points to Nets

    Mr. Anderson should be thanking his lucky stars that the Celtics picked him
    up and paid him all that money.  It's not like the rest of the league was
    burning the midnight oil with ideas of how they could fit him into their
    plans.

    And he was hardly alone in defending Iverson by the way.  My goodness man.>>Cecil

Kenny was an All Star and he didn't want to go to Toronto.  Sure, he's got an
attitude, he's from NYC.  Pitino wanted him, and if not RP, there would be others.
Ricky had three years to make the playoffs with a dogmeat team, he believed that KA
could do the job.

As to defending Iverson, he wasn't alone, but nobody covers Iverson alone.  He's half
the team's offense.

Fine, you think Kenny should be greatful.  I think you'll be bored to tears this year
without him. .  unless you're a Grizzlies fan.