Re: Kenny points to Nets

Must be why he was so highly coveted in the league, what with all the trade
offers the Celtics have had to turn down for him until Seattle made that
blockbuster offer....

Next year, veterans minimum, if he's still in the L.  He will blame the
Celtics for not getting the big money.  Isn't this known as "small man's
disease"?  He just shows he still doesn't get "it" from the last line.

The immortal words of K. Anderson.