Re: Uncle Milty

    Cavs send a future 2nd round pick to Phoenix for Milt
    Palacio, hoping he can be their lead guard. "We don't
    need a point guard who can come in and score," says
    Jim Paxson, "we need a point guard who can run the
    team and get the ball to the players who can score.''
    Amen to that, Jim.>>PETER DELEVETT

Huh?  Palacio with an assist?  That's a new one.  Defense and buzzer-beaters, OK, but
not exactly a guy who could find an open man on a desert island.

Maybe that's why Paxson's driven the Cavs to greatness.