Re: Where would Kedrick have gone in this draft?

    If Kedrick blossoms after a year or so, like E Jones/Finley/Mcgrady,
    (He will), the C's would have 4 stars on the team, and could gel into the
    offensive juggernaut of the East.>>Roy Enrile

Wow, Roy.  You've got Kedrick on the fast track, don't you?

I watched him against the Nets this summer, and without JKidd, Jefferson ripped him
apart, being high scorer, high, flyer and solid defender.

Sorry, this "hot stock tip" thought process just isn't showing me a guy who has any
fire in him at all.  No brass, no inside toughness.  He'll go up for rebounds and slam
dunk when the lane is free, but, sorry, the game's played with a guy in your face and
I haven't seen Kedrick finish a play all season long.  Where Pierce will drive on
anybody, Kedrick heads outside and waits for the ball.

Can the kid dribble?  Can he see anybody else on the court?  Any assists at ALL?

I see a leaper and a 3pt shooter of sorts.  Who are YOU looking at, Roy?