Uncle Milty

Cavs send a future 2nd round pick to Phoenix for Milt
Palacio, hoping he can be their lead guard. "We don't
need a point guard who can come in and score," says
Jim Paxson, "we need a point guard who can run the
team and get the ball to the players who can score.''
Amen to that, Jim.

Interestingly, Cavs did this deal because Mateen
Cleaves failed his physical. It'll hurt Sacto not to
be able to bring Jumaine Jones off the bench.

Article noted that the Cavs don't have anything
imminent with Rod Strickland. ARGH, I wish the C's had
talked to him! Or even Greg Anthony, who's still out
there.
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com