predictions

   Snoop, you DID say that we can change up until tipoff of the opening game,
right?  OK, then I will temporarily join Dan in the shadows of gloom.  Baker
is a real question mark, and at his best he ain't the inside presence that VP
was, and we have no point guard.  Kedrick is the big unknown.  I am most
optimistic about Kedrick, but that ain't enough to make up for the loss of
Anderson and Rogers and the mental toughness of Strickland, so, sadly, I say

41 wins