Re: Predictions

I should clarify a bit--I've been out on disability for a year now with a
variety of problems, including injuries to my back and neck.  These
problems severely limit how much time on a given day I can sit up at the
computer, among many other things.  I will try to do updates after the
games--what I'm saying is, it may be done the next afternoon, instead of
right after the game.  It's more labor intensive to do this on a web
page--especially for someone with one paw on "HTML for Dummy Beagles".  :>)

This is also the reason I've been kind of quiet this offseason, the pain
got a lot worse, and my ability to concentrate is greatly diminished when
I'm juiced to the gills on painkillers.  Unfortunately, without the
medication, movement becomes even more difficult.

It basically means I may be a little slower some days than others.  But I'm
still looking forward to the new season.  :>)

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>The Celtics
Beagle <http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Website