How about an old friend as 12th Man.

Josh made a good point in his recent Hoopsworld column that Estrick, Vitaly and Rodney Rogers are all gone from last year's squad. They represent the muscle that held the team together.

While he may be lean on the muscle, do you think Bryant Stith would come back to Boston? Rumor has it that he is set to be waived by the Clippers (was traded in the Andre Miller deal). I have always thought that Stith's contributions in the 2000-2001 season were undervalued. I thought he brought a veteran leadership that pushed Paul and Antoine to want to be better.

The learning curve wouldn't be as steep as for a Euro-center, but I guess I'd really rather go after Gary Trent.

just a thought on a slow day

mark piotrowski
gainesville, fl