Re: How about an old friend as 12th Man.

    While he may be lean on the muscle, do you think Bryant Stith would
    come back to Boston?  Rumor has it that he is set to be waived by the
    Clippers (was traded in the Andre Miller deal).  I have always
    thought that Stith's contributions in the 2000-2001 season were
    undervalued.  I thought he brought a veteran leadership that pushed
    Paul and Antoine to want to be better.>>Mark Piotrowski

Nice thought, Mark.  Stith was a solid contributor and defender.  Does it seem
possible that the BT would spring for any more dollars when they wouldn't bring on a
PG who could play the position, while blaming it on economics?  Besides, there seems
to be a feeling that the team's emotional leaders are the captains and EWill, so
importing a "leader" would insult the Caps.